Trading Pins Basic Pricing
Die Struck – Soft Enamel & Offset Printed Trading Pins
Pricing includes FREE dies & molds & FREE shipping.
Die struck color pins require a minimum of 2 weeks to make.
Offset printed pins can be made and delivered in 7-8 days and require a $50.00 setup charge.
NO sales tax on any order anywhere in the USA. Our state has no sales tax.
Already Have A Design: No Problem.
Email us the design and we will give you a free quote. Our graphic artist can duplicate any design you have. Use our pricing grid above to calculate pricing. If the artwork contains glitter, slider, dangler or lights additional pricing may be added to the base price of the pin. Always FREE dies, FREE molds and of course FREE air shipping.
Facts you may not know about trading pins:
- True trading pins are for sports events that children and teens participate in.
- They are for the following sports: Soccer, baseball, basketball, softball, hockey,volleyball.
- They are for trading during tournaments.
- Teams usually need 300 pins for trading days. For example: If there are 12 players on your team and there are 25 teams at your tournament 12 x 25 = 300 pins. The larger the tournament the more pins that are needed for exchanging.
- Finally, high quality lapel pins at reasonable prices! Our factory direct service means fast, reliable service for all your lapel pin and trading pin needs. All pin types are the same price.
Trading pins have become very popular to trade among teams at tournaments. Each player usually has between 30-40 pins to trade with the other team players. Trading is fun and expected between teams. The problem is most teams don’t know they are tournament bound until two weeks prior to winning their local area championship.
Xtra-Fast Rush Service: 7-8 days
LYNMAR can help by providing teams with Trading Pin with fast turnaround times. We can usually have a basic trading pin as shown above delivered in 7-8 days. For example: Trading Pins ordered on Friday are delivered the following Friday. This is the fastest we can deliver an order. Ask about our Xtra-Fast Rush Service.
Trading Pins 101
Size of Pin: Most trading pins are 1.75 inches wide. The usual size range is between 1.75″ and 2″.
Pin Cost: The cost of the trading pins depends on the size & quantity ordered. The larger the pin the more they cost due to amount of material used to make them. The more pins you order the lower the cost per pin as volume allow us to spread the cost over a larger number of pins.
We have 4 choices for metal plating: Shiny gold, shiny silver, polished black metal & black nickel. Which finish you select depends on the design and look you are after.
Trading Pin Extras
Danglers, sliders, blinkers, spinners, bobble heads are all very exciting extra features you can add to your trading pin. However, they take more time to make and add to the cost of the pin. Each feature adds about $0.50 to the price of the pins and requires an extra die charge. Most pins with extras take 15 days to produce so please plan ahead.
Information is FREE !
Please call us at 800-884-8095 and ask how we can help design your Trading Pin.
Adding glitter to a trading Pin makes the pin sparkle. In the Cougar pin glitter was mixed with a translucent green color for the Cougar wording and trailing tail. This adds a depth of color to the pin. Glitter is an inexpensive way to make an extremely desirable, highly visible and expensive-looking custom trading pin.
Additional Cost: $0.15 per color
The Cougar shown slides back and forth between third base and home plate.
Blinks lights are available in red, blue and yellow.
Additional cost for 1 light is $0.50 per pin & &0.80 for 2 blinking lights.
- Call us at 800-884-8095 and tell us what you need.
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any artwork.
- Fax us a sketch or design of your lapel pin to 503-591-1708.
Please provide with contact name, email address and phone number. We will contact you shortly to discuss your lapel pin.